Rice Sausage with Apple Sauce
Rice Sausage with Apple Sauce is a healthy sausage with only 115 calories per 100g serving.
|rice, boiled||650 g||1.54 lb.|
|apple sauce||200 g||0.44 lb.|
|vital wheat gluten||80 g||3 oz|
|soy protein isolate||20 g||3 Tbsp|
|water as needed||50 g||3 Tbsp|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|cinnamon||2 g||1 tsp|
|ground cloves||0.25 g||1/8 tsp|
|sugar||10 g||2 tsp|
|carrageenan||10 g||2 tsp|
- Combine rice, apple sauce, soy protein isolate, carrageenan and spices.
- Add wheat gluten and remix. Add as much water as needed and remix.
- Stuff into 32 mm casings.
- Cook sausages in water at 176 F (80 C), about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool in cold water. Store in refrigerator.