Strawberry Freezer Jam
Very simple and fast to make strawberry jam made using Ball® RealFruit® Classic Pectin.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 -1/2 cups sugar
- 6 Tbsp Ball® Real Fruit® Classic Pectin
- ¾ cup water
- ½ pint (8 oz) glass jars or plastic freezer jars
- Remove caps and mash strawberries using a potato masher.
- Mix strawberries, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add dry pectin to water, bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute continuing to stir.
- Pour pectin over strawberries and mix. Continue stirring for 3 minutes.
- Fill jam into clean jars leaving ½ inch headspace. Tighten covers and let jam to set at room temperature for up to 24 hours.
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.