Pomegranate vodka is made from pomegranate fruit and is characterized by a very unique tropical flavor.
|Pomegranate infusion||500 ml|
|Ginger extract||50 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|Lemon skins extract||5 ml|
|Cloves extract||2 ml|
|Citric extract||0.5 g|
|Sugar syrup||200 ml|
|Alcohol||75%, 150 ml|
- Take 1 kg of pomegrante, open the fruit and scoop the seeds and cover them with 750 ml 58% alcohol. Macerate for 3 weeks, shake the jar every few days, strain and filter.
- Ginger extract: 35 g fresh peeled sliced ginger, 70 ml 50% alcohol. Macerate for 3 weeks, shake the jar every few days, strain and filter.
- Mix 600 ml Pomegrante infusion, 50 ml ginger extract, 200 g sugar or 200 ml normal 73% sugar syrup and add extracts and citric acid. Add 150 ml of 75% alcohol.
- Add water if needed to 1 liter mark. The recipe is for 1 liter.
- Bottle and age for one month.
- Mixing equal parts of 150 proof Everclear with 80 proof vodka results in 58% alcohol.