Meats and Sausages
Candy Skittles Vodka
Clear hard candies produce very clear vodkas. Pick up your favored candy and make vodka out of it.
|Alcohol 40° (vodka)||500 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|Clear hard candy||50 g|
- Select the type of candy that you like. Red candy will produce red vodka and green colored one will produce green colored vodka.
- Place vodka and candy in a glass jar, cover and shake. Periodically shake the jar until all candy dissolves in vodka what takes about one day.
- Filter through a funnel lined up with paper towel or coffee filter.
- Increasing the amount of candy will result in sweeter vodka.
- You can improve the flavor by using extracts or essential oils of your choice.