Coffee liqueur tastes great on its own but can be added to other drinks such as coffee or vodka.
|Coffee infusion||350 ml|
|Lemon skin infusion*||40 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|Sugar syrup 73%||350 ml|
|Alcohol 75°||250 ml|
- Coffee Infusion:
- Ground coffee, 50 g
- Alcohol 50° 500 ml
- 2 g (1/2 stick) broken into pieces vanilla stick, 3 broken almonds, 1 clove and 1 cm long cinnamon stick
- Mix all ingredients with alcohol and macerate for 2 weeks. Shake the jar twice a week.
- Filter and bottle.
- Mix lemon skin infusion with alcohol, add coffee infusion, and mix.
- Mix infusions with sugar syrup.
- Bottle and age for 1 month.
- *10 g lemon skins, 50 ml 75° alcohol, macerate 3 days, strain and bottle.
- You can use commercially produced lemon extract or essential oil.