Raspberries produce a wonderful infusion.
|Alcohol 75°||500 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
1. Place raspberries in a jar, add cut up lime and sugar. Add alcohol.
2. Macerate for 3 weeks. Shake jar twice a week.
3. Strain, filter and bottle.
- Save fruit for the second infusion (optional)*
- The second infusion:
- *Continue after step 3
- 300 ml 60° alcohol
- Cover leftover fruit with 300 ml of 60° alcohol. Stir.
- Macerate for 3 weeks. Shake jar twice a week.
- Strain, filter and bottle. Age for 2 months.
Raspberry juice is very sweet. Infusion will benefit from adding citric acid at about 0.5 g per one liter. In this recipes lime juice is used. You can keep both infusion separate or combine them together.