Eiercognac - Polish Egg Creme
Polish Eiercognac is an Egg Creme is usually made with eggs, sugar and alcohol. Adding rum is optional.
|75% alcohol||350 ml|
|12 large eggs||200 ml|
|fine sugar||400 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|vanilla infusion*||20 ml|
- Separate egg yolks from whites.
- Mix sugar with egg yolks until creamy and perfectly smooth.
- Continue mixing and add vanilla infusion and alcohol.
- Bottle and age for one month.
- *10 g vanilla, 90 ml 50° alcohol, macerate 3 weeks, strain and bottle.
- You can use commercially made vanilla extract.