Meats and Sausages
Chocolate creme is a wonderful drink that goes extremely well with cakes and deserts.
|75° alcohol||200 ml|
|White rum, 40°||50 ml|
|Egg yolks||100 g (6)|
|Full fat milk, 3.2%||150 ml|
|Bitter chocolate||50 g|
|Fine sugar||400 g|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|Almond infusion*||30 ml|
|Vanilla infusion**||15 ml|
|Orange skin infusion***||15 ml|
- Break chocolate into small pieces and mix with rum, brandy and 200 ml 75° alcohol. Rest for two days, shake often.
- Separate egg yolks from whites.
- Mix sugar and egg yolks together. Continue mixing and add liquefied chocolate. Add milk, almond and vanilla infusion.
- Bottle and age for one month.
- *25 g almonds, finely crushed, 50 ml alcohol 75°, macerate for 3 weeks. Filter and bottle.
- **10 g vanilla, 90 ml alcohol 50°, macerate for 3 weeks. Filter and bottle.
- ***10 g orange skins (without pith), 50 ml 75° alcohol, macerate 3 days. Strain and bottle.
- You can use commercially made extracts and essential oils.