- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dash cayenne
- 2 cups milk
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut large shrimp in half.
- Fry mushrooms in butter for about 5 minutes.
- Blend in flour and seasonings; add milk gradually and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Fill 6 individual well greased shells or casseroles.
- Sprinkle with cheese paprika.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 10 minutes or until cheese browns.