Shrimp Salad 2
- 1 pint cut up shrimps
- 1 pint minced celery or shredded young cabbage
- 3 hard boiled eggs, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup olives, stoned, cut up
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 head lettuce
- mayonnaise (to mix)
- salt, paprika to taste
- lemon juice to taste
- Rub the mixing bowl with cut clove of garlic.
- Put in the celery, shrimps, olives, capers and hard-boiled eggs.
- Season with salt and mix with mayonnaise and lemon juice to taste.
- Make a bed of lettuce leaves and place the salad on top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.