- 1-1/2 pounds shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 4 slices bacon, cut in squares
- 1 4-ounce can button mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Peel shrimp and remove sand veins.
- Wash and drain on absorbent paper.
- Using long skewers, alternate the shrimp, squares of bacon and mushrooms until skewers are filled.
- Brush with seasoned butter and place on a preheated, greased broiler pan about 3 inches from the source of heat.
- Broil 5 minutes, turn and brush with butter.
- Broil 3 to 5 minutes longer.