- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped bacon
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne
- Dash paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Cut large shrimp in half.
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Add onion, green pepper and garlic; cook until tender.
- Blend in flour and seasonings; add tomatoes and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Stir in rice and shrimp; heat.