- 1 pound scallops, fresh or frozen
- 4 slices bacon, cut into squares
- 1 can (4 ounces) button mushrooms, drained
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Thaw frozen scallops.
- Remove any shell particles and wash.
- Alternate scallops, squares of bacon, mushrooms and green pepper on 6 skewers, 7-inches each.
- Place on a greased broiler pan.
- Combine butter and seasonings.
- Brush kabobs with seasoned butter.
- Broil about 3-inches from source of heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn carefully.
- Brush other side with seasoned butter and broil 3 to 5 minutes longer.