Scallops Hawaiian Style
Scallops Hawaiian style.
- 1 pound scallops, fresh or frozen
- 6 canned pineapple slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Thaw frozen scallops.
- Remove any shell particles and wash.
- Cut large scallops in half.
- Place pineapple slices in a baking pan, 10 x 6 x 1 inch.
- Place scallops in the center of each pineapple.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and brown sugar.
- Dot top with butter.
- Broil about 3-inches from source of heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown.