Meats and Sausages
Scallop And Cheese Fondue
Scallop and cheese fondue.
- 1 pound scallops, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- Thaw frozen scallops. Remove any shell particles and wash.
- Chop scallops.
- Combine all ingredients except egg whites; mix well.
- Fold in egg white.
- Place in 6 well greased individual 10-ounce casseroles.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 35 to 40 minutes or until fondue is firm in the center.
- Serve immediately.