- 1/2 pound cooked scallops
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups pastry mix
- Chop scallops.
- Cook garlic in butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cheese, seasonings and scallops.
- Blend well.
- Prepare pastry mix as directed.
- Roll very thin and cut into 90 circles, 2-inches each.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of scallop filling in the center of 45 circles.
- Cover with remaining 45 circles; press edges together with a fork and vent top.
- Place on a baking pan, 18 x 14 inches.
- Bake in a very hot oven, 450° F, for 10 to 15 minutes or until brown.
Makes approximately 45 canapés.