- 1 pint oysters
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Simmer oysters in their liquor about 5 minutes or until edges begin to curl. Drain.
- Cook onion in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour, add milk and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add oysters, sliced eggs, seasonings and heat thoroughly.
- Serve in rice ring. Garnish with parsley.