- 3 boiled lobsters
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons powdered mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup coffee cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Split lobsters lengthwise and remove meat.
- Clean shells and rinse.
- Cut lobster meat into 1/2-pieces.
- Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add cream gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add mushrooms and lobster meat.
- Place in shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Place on a cooky sheet, 15-1/2 x 12 inches.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 10 minutes or until brown.