- 3/4 pound cooked lobster meat
- 2 cups pastry mix
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated tapioca
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- Prepare pastry mix as directed.
- Roll very thin and cut into 6 circles, 6-inches each.
- Line 6 tart shell pans.
- Cut lobster meat into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine egg yolk, milk, tapioca and seasonings.
- Cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add lobster meat.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Place in tart shells.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 375° F, for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.