Spiny Lobster And Olive En Brochette
Spiny lobster and olive en brochette.
- 1-1/2 pounds frozen spiny lobster tails
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- 1/4 cup French dressing
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 24 stuffed olives
- Thaw lobster tails.
- Remove meat from shells; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine the next 5 ingredients; shake well.
- Marinate lobster meat in sauce for 15 minutes.
- Alternate lobster meat and olives on 6 skewers, 7-1/2 inches each.
- Place skewers across a baking pan, 10 x 6 x 1-1/2 inches.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Baste once during baking with extra sauce.