Curried Lobster Sandwiches
Curried lobster sandwiches.
- 3/4 pound cooked lobster meat
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- Dash curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices bread
- Chop lobster meat.
- Fry in butter for 3 minutes.
- Combine egg, milk and seasonings.
- Pour over lobster meat and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Toast bread on one side.
- Spread lobster mixture on plain side of bread.
- Place on a broiler pan about 3 inches from source of heat.
- Broil for 2 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.