- 3/4 pound cooked lobster meat
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pint coffee cream
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- Toast points
- Cut lobster meat into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add cream gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Stir a little of the hot sauce into egg yolk; add to remaining sauce, stirring constantly.
- Add lobster meat; heat.
- Remove from heat and slowly stir in sherry.
- Serve immediately on toast points.