Lobster And Orange Cocktail
Lobster and orange cocktail.
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large oranges
- Cocktail sauce:
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- Whip cream.
- Blend mayonnaise and orange juice; fold into whipped cream.
- Cut lobster meat into 1/2-inch pieces; sprinkle with salt.
- Peel and section oranges.
- Combine orange sections and lobster meat.
- Arrange lettuce in 6 cocktail glasses.
- Place lobster mixture on top; cover with cocktail sauce.
- Garnish with nutmeg.