Lobster and Cheese Delights
Lobster and cheese delights.
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Grind lobster meat.
- Cream the cheese and butter; add egg yolk, lemon juice and lobster meat.
- Shape by pressing into a teaspoon and place a well greased cooky sheet, 15-1/2 x 12 inches.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Makes approximately 48 hors d'oeuvres.