Broiled Spiny Lobster Tails
Broiled spiny lobster tails
- 6 frozen spiny lobster tails (5 to 8 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Dash paprika
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Thaw lobster tails.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Lay lobster tails open as flat as possible on a broiler pan.
- Brush lobster meat with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Broil about 4-inches from source of heat for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on size of lobster tails.
- Combine butter and lemon juice; serve with lobster tails.