Cream of Crab Soup
Cream of crab soup is a wonderful soup that is tasty and elegant.
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 quart milk
- Chopped parsley
- Remove any shell or cartilage from crab meat.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water.
- Cook onion in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add milk and bouillon gradually; cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add crab meat; heat.
- Garnish with parsley sprinkled over the top.