Spaghetti With Crab Sauce
Crab meat prepared with tomatoes onion and celery and served over spaghetti. Sprinkled with cheese.
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove any shell or cartilage from crab meat.
- Cook onion, celery, garlic and parsley in butter until tender.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add crab meat; heat.
- Serve over spaghetti.
- Garnish with cheese sprinkled over the top.