Crab cocktail is an elegant way of starting the meal. It can be taken with white whine, dry champagne or even dry martini cocktail.
- 1 pound crab meat
- Lemon wedges
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 drops Tabasco
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Remove any shell or cartilage from crab meat, being careful not to break the meat into small pieces.
- Arrange lettuce in 6 cocktail glasses.
- Place crab meat on top; cover with cocktail sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.