Clam Sauce With Noodles
Clam sauce served with noodles.
- 2 7-ounce cans small whole clams
- 1/2 cup butter or other fat
- 1/2 cup clam liquor and milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 8-ounce package noodles
- Drain clams and save liquor.
- Melt butter; add liquor and seasonings.
- Stir a little of the hot liquid into the egg, add to remaining liquid, stirring constantly.
- Add clams; heat.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Serve clam sauce in a bowl surrounded by noodles.