Clam and Spaghetti Casserole
Clam and Spaghetti Casserole recipe combines clams, mushrooms and spaghetti to make a unique clam dish. The recipe is easy to prepare and is baked for 10 minutes in the oven.
- 2 7-ounce cans minced clams
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Dash pepper
- 1 10-1/2 ounce can condensed mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 8-ounce package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Melt butter; blend in flour and pepper.
- Add soup, milk and clams; cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Cook spaghetti as directed; drain.
- Combine with sauce.
- Place in a well greased 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 10 minutes or until brown.