Whiting is a cod family fish that is native to the northeastern Atlantic Ocean and as any other lean fish whiting is particularly well suited for making salads.
- 1 pound smoked whiting flakes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp creamy horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce and one egg.
- Serve on lettuce; garnish with egg slices.