Tuna Broccoli Cream Soup
Tuna broccoli cream soup.
- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen, chopped broccoli
- 3 tablespoons butter or other fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 quart milk
- 1/3 cup broccoli liquid or water
- Drain tuna.
- Break into large pieces.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
- Save liquid.
- Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add broccoli, liquid and tuna; heat.