Hot Tuna And Cheese Sandwich
- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 6 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet pickle or sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 6 slices cheese
- Parsley sprigs
- Drain tuna. Flake.
- Cream butter and blend in mustard.
- Spread bread with mustard butter.
- Combine onion, celery, pickle, mayonnaise and tuna.
- Spread bread with tuna mixture and cover with cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place sandwiches on a cooky sheet, 15-1/2 x 12 inches.
- Bake in a very hot oven, 450° F, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and bread toasts.
- Garnish with parsley.