Tuna Potato Scallop
Tuna potato scallop.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 3 tablespoons butter or other fat
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart cooked sliced potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash paprika
- Drain tuna. Break into large pieces.
- Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add tuna.
- Arrange potatoes and tuna mixture in alternate layers in a well greased baking pan, 11 x 7 x 1-1/2 inches.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread over the top.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 30 minutes.