Tuna Pot Pie
Tuna pot pie.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 cup cooked diced carrots
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- Drain tuna. Break into large pieces.
- Combine carrots, peas and tuna.
- Place in a well greased, 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine soup and water, stirring until smooth; heat.
- Pour over tuna mixture.
- Prepare biscuit mix as directed. Drop by teaspoonfuls on top of the tuna mixture.
- Bake in a very hot oven, 450° F, for 30 minutes or until brown.