Tuna And Noodles California Style
Tuna and noodles California style.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 package (8 ounces) noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Orange segments
- Parsley sprigs
- Drain tuna.
- Break into large pieces.
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add orange and lemon rind, orange juice, noodles, and tuna; heat.
- Garnish with orange segments and parsley sprigs.