Tuna And Cheese Chowder
Tuna and cheese chowder.
- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheese
- Drain tuna.
- Break into large pieces.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
- Cook onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour.
- Add milk and bouillon gradually to onion-celery mixture and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and tuna; heat until cheese melts, stirring constantly.