Meats and Sausages
Tuna And Kidney Bean Casserole
Tuna and kidney bean casserole.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 can (1 pound 4 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed celery soup
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Drain tuna. Break into large pieces.
- Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs.
- Place in a well greased baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 25 to 35 minutes or until brown.