Smoked Salmon Rolls
Smoked salmon rolls.
- 1 7-ounce can smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup pastry mix
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Add seasonings and mayonnaise; blend into a paste.
- Divide in half; roll very thin in circle about 9 inches in diameter.
- Spread with salmon mixture.
- Cut into wedge-shaped pieces and roll in jelly-roll fashion beginning at the round edge.
- Score top of rolls with a fork and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a hot oven, 425° F, for about 15 minutes or until brown.
- Serve hot or cold.
Makes approximately 32 rolls.