Tomatoes Stuffed with Salmon Salad
Tomatoes stuffed with salmon salad.
- 1 7-ounce can smoked salmon
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, salt and lettuce.
- Cut centers from tomatoes, salt lightly and fill with the salmon mixture.
- Serve in lettuce cups.