Salmon Salad 2
Salmon Salad 2.
- 2 pounds thickly sliced salmon, boiled or steamed
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 sliced lemons, for garnishing
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup olives (stoned)
- 1 cup shrimp
- mayonnaise to taste
- chopped parsley to taste
- salt, paprika to taste
- Remove skin and bones from salmon and arrange on a bed of lettuce.
- Spread mayonnaise over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Arrange a border of shrimp, olives, sliced lemon, and rings of hard boiled eggs around the salmon.