Salmon Club Sandwiches
Salmon club sandwiches
- 1-pound can salmon
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons weet pickle, chopped
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 18 slices buttered bread
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 12 lettuce leaves
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Combine with celery, sweet pickle, onion and mayonnaise.
- Spread six slices of bread with fix mixture; cover each with a second slice of bread and place tomatoes and lettuce on each; cover with the remaining six slices of bread.
- Fasten sandwiches with toothpicks.
- Cut into quarters.
- Garnish and serve.