- 1 pound salmon steaks or fillets
- 2 tablespoons bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Cut salmon into half-inch cubes.
- Fry bacon until crisp and brown.
- Add water and potatoes; cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are partially tender.
- Add salmon and simmer for 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Add milk and seasonings; heat.
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled over the top.