Broiled Salmon Epicurean
Broiled salmon epicurean.
- 2 pounds salmon steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add rosemary and vinegar to the salad oil; shake well and let stand at room temperature for an hour or longer; strain.
- Dip fish in oil mixture and place on a preheated, greased broiler pan about 2 inches from the heat.
- Broil 5 to 8 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Baste with oil and turn carefully.
- Brush other side with oil and cook 5 to 8 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.