Baked Stuffed Salmon
Baked stuffed salmon
- 3 or 4 pound salmon, dressed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- Bread stuffing
- 3 slices bacon
- Wash and dry salmon.
- Sprinkle inside and out with salt.
- Stuff fish loosely and sew opening with needle and string, or close with skewers.
- Place fish in a well greased baking pan.
- Arrange bacon slices on fish and bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 40 to 60 minutes or until fish flakes easily from the bone when tested with a fork.
- If fish seems dry while baking, baste occasionally with drippings or melted fat.
- Remove string or skewers and serve immediately on a hot platter, plain or with a sauce.