Meats and Sausages
Ocean Perch Turbans
Ocean perch turbans
- 2 pounds ocean perch fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Bread stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 3 slices bacon
- Skin fillets and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Line 12 well greased muffin tins with fillets, overlapping ends of fillets.
- Place ball of stuffing in center of each.
- Brush tops with butter and place 1/4 slice of bacon on each.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve on a hot platter, plain or with a sauce.