Ocean Perch Potato Puffs
Ocean perch potato puffs
- 2 cups flaked ocean perch
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or other fat, melted
- 1/3 cup milk, scalded
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine potatoes, butter, milk, seasonings and egg yolks.
- Beat until light.
- Add onion, parsley and fish.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into 6 well greased individual casseroles.
- Place in a pan of water and bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 30 to 35 minutes or until brown.
- Garnish and serve hot.