Ocean Perch Pie
Ocean perch pie
- 2 cups flaked ocean perch
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup pastry mix
- Cook onion in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add milk gradually and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes, cheese and fish.
- Pour into a well greased casserole.
- Prepare pastry as directed.
- Cover casserole with pastry.
- Bake in a hot oven, 450° F, for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.