Deviled Ocean Perch
Deviled ocean perch
- 2 pounds ocean perch fillets
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Skin fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll each fillet and fasten with toothpick.
- Place rolls in a well greased baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread on top of fish rolls.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Garnish and serve hot.