Ocean Perch Casserole
Ocean perch casserole
- 2 cups flaked ocean perch
- 1/4 cup diced bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Cook bacon until slightly brown; add onion and cook until tender.
- Add tomatoes, seasonings, rice and fish.
- Place in a well greased casserole.
- Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown.
- Garnish and serve hot.